Thursday, November 7, 2013

Ask Away...

Well, life has been so insanely crazy that I haven't had time to write--or even really think about writing--which is depressing because I absolutely LOVE writing. Anyway, I'm hoping things will slow down very soon (like this weekend), and I'll be able to write up a real post, because despite being uber-busy, funny/amazing/hilarious/unbelievable things keep happening under this roof with these crazy kiddos and I WANTTOWRITEABOUTTHEM!

I also got a suggestion from an anonymous reader who got my email address through a previous post, and I thought hey, why not? So, I will do a Q & A blog entry. Ask me anything--about my family, about autism, about dwarfism, about cancer, about growing up as a child of an alcoholic, about whatever you want to ask about. Nothing is too personal, and if it is, I just won't answer it! :-)  Doesn't matter if I know you or not--if my life experiences can be helpful, or reassuring, or laugh-inducing--I'm glad to share.

So...I have a blog email address now.  Send any questions to:

lifeasweknowitaa@gmail.com

I will be back soon, once the tires stop spinning and my brain stops smoking. In the meantime, enjoy this video of one of Anderson's (and my) current favorite songs:

No comments:

Post a Comment